My Name :Dawn
My Paranormal Experience: What I’m about to bring up is very hard for
me to type out, but I was wondering if anyone especially those who are
very in tune with spirit energy could shed some light on this for me.
I’m not the type of person to believe in ghost stories and I’m not sure
if I believe in heaven. What I am about to type is more to have a
conversation or find an answer. My younger brother (my only sibling)
passed away on December 11th 2016. His death was very tragic and
unexpected. He was 19 years old. A week before this happened he called
my mom he told her that he had seen a ghost, a women in a white dress
with her arms held out, he had also messaged me over Facebook telling me
that he had seen this ghost. At first I was sceptical but he swore he
saw it, his GF and her family (he was away visiting them in another
town) said that night he saw the ghost he was restless and walking from
room to room. He had told them that he thinks something bad is going to
happen and that he has an overwhelming feeling that something will
happen, he thought maybe it was a sign that our uncle was going to pass
because our uncle is sick and was given less then a year to live. It’s
really been messing with my mind but I think it has to mean something
that there is something after this life. The night of his passing his GF
told me that while they were out walking a owl had swooped down and fly
beside them, she said it was like something out of a dream and I have
to believe that these things are not coincidence that there is something
more going on. Does anyone know anything about a ghost women in white?
Or could give me more insight into this?
Source: www.my-paranormal-experience.com
No comments:
Post a Comment